Head of Marketing and Communications, Americas
WHO WE ARE:
Neara is a high-growth software company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We are backed by some of Australia’s leading technology and infrastructure investors. We recently closed a Series A financing round led by Square Peg Capital, one of Australia’s pre-eminent venture capital funds, and which also involved Skip Capital, and a number of leading angel investors.
We are tackling the toughest challenges in the rapidly evolving energy and infrastructure sector. Our proprietary software platform generates three-dimensional digital models of infrastructure assets, enabling complex, engineering-grade analysis to be performed at scale. Our state-of-the-art, cloud-based model enables utilities and infrastructure asset owners to enhance the operation and performance of their assets by optimizing capital spend, reducing operational costs, and improving safety and risk management. As a team, we are passionate about the role that Neara is playing in reshaping and evolving an industry at a critical time in its history.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will develop and lead the implementation of our marketing strategy, including brand, product marketing, corporate communications, and public relations.
You will be an integral part of the company’s commercial leadership team, driving the strategic direction of global sales and product marketing efforts, ensuring the growth of Neara.
In this role you will:
- Develop and oversee integrated marketing communications, including PR, direct marketing, sales resources, the company website, social media, and training materials
- Ensure a professional and consistent image/branding across all components of the business
- Drive communication, transparency, and alignment with the wider company
- Source and implement customer, industry, and market insights through research and data analysis on an ongoing strategic basis
- Manage marketing budget and targets, implement metrics for monitoring marketing effectiveness and report ROI to analyze the success of all initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers/key strategic partners
- Be a strong leader of your team, ensuring their development and wellbeing
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of marketing experience - B2B marketing experience essential
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related discipline
- Previous work experience in the software or technology industry
- Familiarity with Startups is prefered
- Experience working with leadership teams to develop and implement effective market strategies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver targeted marketing activities to drive commercial impact
- Demonstrated background in positioning, messaging, and marketing communications including collateral development, PR, and social media
- A strong leader and proven communicator, both internally and externally, who thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Healthcare and 401K program
- Significant opportunity for career development and acceleration